Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blockage


I was told today that I need to update the blog. There is not much to report this week other than we have been dealing with some serious constipation issues. I could go into detail but I am guessing Millie would not appreciate this information being out there in cyber space. When she is a famous rock star and millions, no, billions, of people Google her name, "has a hard time pooping" is not what she would want to be known for.

I'll just say this: you have not lived until you have given a 13 month old an enema. 'Nuf said.

Here is a snap shot of happier times. This is how she usually feels in the mornings.

1 comment:

Kayt said...

Millie will be the first rock star First Lady!!! She and Soren can commission the White House chefs to create delictable prune desserts for them both!