Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Teddy Bear Park


Tony took the last couple of days off, and even though he spent most of that time miserable with a cold and allergies, we did manage to take a quick family trip to Stillwater today. We started off with lunch at Freight House, then a stroll by the river, before heading up the hill to Teddy Bear Park. It's a lovely little park with giant teddy bear statues and fun play structures for the little ones. Millie was in teddy bear heaven.

Checking out the boaps (boats) with Dada

A little afraid of the boaps. Take me away Dada.

Teddy Bear Park

See, told you they were giant

Tubes are cool

I could do this all day



I love slides!

But I need Dada to help me go down the big spirally one



This place is awsome

Hey, didn't Zach say there were trucks down here?

No comments: