Sunday, October 19, 2008

At the farm


Our friends Jorg and Angie throw an annual pumpkin carving party at their hobby farm in Wisconsin. The property is gorgeous, complete with pond, two horses, a barn full of hay, an orchard, and views that will make you weep. The photos do not do it justice, but believe me, it is perfection.

The sun-soaked living room, over looking the pond, horses, and rolling hills as far as the eye can see.



Our lovely hostess, Johanna (Coco)



Millie enjoying a climb on what I affectionately referred to as "the stairs of doom."



Soren let's mama carry him upstairs. Smart boy.



When I look at this picture, I hear angels singing.



Ooh, dada, we can see Russia from here!



And now, for a not so tender love story.

It started out innocently enough.



And then things went horribly, horribly wrong. For Soren.



Someone get this chick off me!




Finally, Soren makes a break for it.



I swear, she did not learn this type of behavior from me.

We cannot thank our hosts enough, a wonderful time was had by all. Although, we may be paying for Soren's therapy for years to come.

No comments: