Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another fun-filled day at the Fair

On Monday we had a loooooooong day at the Fair. In the morning we went with Alissa and Zach. We mostly played with trucks, Zach's favorite thing in the entire world next to Millie.

We went home for a morning nap, then went back with Saba. We saw dogs at the Pet Center, went through the Little Farm Hands activity center, and of course, got more food.

I want that one

A very tolerant dog

Hmmm, not sure about the apron

I guess I do look pretty cute in this thing

Zach asking nicely for his turn on the mini John Deer

Discussing the hardships of farming life

It's impossible to get two 15 month olds to pose, but good job Saba

Picking an "apo" from a tree

Saba let me have his chocolate covered frozen banana

I had sooooooooo much fun!

No comments: